Get The Look
Would you like to recreate this look?
Here are the products used:
- Brows: Ruby Kisses Gel Liner, Dark Brown; L.A. Girl Pro Concealer, Espresso
- Eyes: NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Base, ESB01(white); BH Cosmetics Eye Shadow Pallet, BH Hollywood Pallet; Black Radiance Perfect Blend Custom Coverage Foundation, Darker (transition color); Stila, In The Light Eye Shadow Pallet, Bliss (brow bone highlight)
- Face: Zuri Cream Make-up, Nuit; L.A. Girl Pro Concealer, Beautiful Bronze(hightlight); NYX Cosmetics Stay Matte but not Flat Powder Foundation, Deep Dark (foundation setting powder); Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator, Level 16 (contour cream); Black Radiance Perfect Blend Custom Coverage Foundation, Darker (contour setting powder); Covergirl Queen Collection Lasting Matte Pressed Powder, Medium ( highlight setting powder)
- Cheeks: Santee Cosmetics U.S.A., Mineral Blushing Bronzer Pallet, Color 02; Milani Baked Bronzer, 05 Soleil
- Lips: NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick, Sweet Pink Rose and Soft Matte Lip Cream, Addis Ababa
- Lashes: IEnvy by Kiss, Juicy Volume 02, #KPE13
Many of the products can be found at your local drugstore or beauty supply, but you can substitute shades from other brands, if you are unable to find them locally. Ladies, I do hope that this product information is helpful, and by all means share your recreated version of this look on my blogspot, facebook, or instagram, I would love to see your results. I can be found under all social media under twofacedhoney.