Holy Bat Wings!

Product Review

Ardell Self-Adhesive Lashes

I have a confession to make when it comes to lashes (I am a shame to admit this as a MUA), I am too dang impatient with false lashes to apply them on myself. I have had my share of ruined makeup looks that I couldn't posts due to the messy glue. Determined to master this skill, I knuckled-down and went on a lash haul to perfect this technique, and just as I have gotten the hang of it, wouldn't you know it, I would find these self-adhesive lashes at my local drugstore and at 50% off! Where have you been all my freelance life!
Like everyone else, I have purchased beauty products whose results I would think would be questionable and it won't live up to my expectation or deliver the results that the product company so boldly promises. So, I put these lashes to the test. Originally, Ardell debuted this complete line of self-adhesive lashes in 2012 at a price of $7.49, but I got them for fifty percent off. Ardell Self-Adhesive Lashes is a line of lashes made of 100 percent human hair with an adhesive strip attached to the lash line, and comes with an additional replacement adhesive strip.The application of these lashes is pretty much straightforward, you just peel them from the adhesive backing, trim to fit the shape of your eye and gently press them into the lash line. These lashes undeniable has the easiest lash application ever! Literally, it's that simple: peel, trim, press, and ((bam!!)) instant glam. these lashes look natural and I really like the fact that I didn't have to deal with the globs of glue to remove from my lash line. Make sure to trim the lashes to fit before you adhere them because adhering them to your skin is not cool. Tip: you can cut these lashes shorter and place them towards the end for a more natural look. These lashes are a steal and I highly recommend them for beginners. These lashes definitely exceeded my expectations!

The only problem that I could find with these lashes is that it seems to be a discontinued line, so I'm about to make a mad dash to the drugstores around town to get as many as I can get my hands on!

The Honey,



Popular Posts