Senior Prom Makeup Giveaway 2017
Senior Prom is a rite of passage into adulthood for every teenager, a time when they experience their first in a line of first, i.e., first dance, boyfriend, kiss, sexual experience, etc., but for many young ladies they are unable to handle the cost of paying a makeup artist to do their makeup or buy their makeup products.
I have been very fortunate and blessed to be able to give a very deserving graduating Senior a chance to win all of the products above. I am giving away this Prom makeup haul to help you/her get ready for that very special day. So if you are a Senior or know a Senior who is graduation this June 2017, just follow the rules below:
*This is not a sponsored contest
- Write a 200 word Essay explaining why you or "the Senior" deserves to win (Must be a 2017 Graduating Senior).
- Subscribe to my Blog, once you have subscribed send your essay via email.
- Follow me on Instagram:@twofacedhoney
- Repost my Instagram Post on your IG, use hashtag #twofacedhoneyblog.
- Tag a friend
- The Winner will be noticed by email, (no DMs Please!)
- Post your product unboxing and hashtag #twofacedhoneyblog
- Ruby Kisses Cosmetics: RK by Kiss (12) Makeup brushes (small and large, c-curve, tapered eyeshadow, concealer, brow, eyeliner, foundation, angled, large powder, duo fiber, and fan)
- NYX Cosmetics:Limited Edition Unraveled Lookset03, Conceal, Correct, Contour Palettes: Light, Medium, Dark, Cream Highlight & Contour Palette Medium, Highlight & Contour Pro Palette, Eyeshadow Base White ESB01, Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer: Skin Tone, Rouge Cream Blush: Glow & Boho Chic, Jumbo Eye Pencil: Milk, Lip Lingerie: Corset, Beauty Mark, Ruffle Trim, Soft Matte Cream: Cairo & Stockholm, Glitter Primer, Matte lipsticks: Honeymoon & Summer Breeze, Control Freak Eyebrow Gel, Face and Body Glitter: GLI 05 & GLI 06 &
- Ardell Professional Natural Lashes #106 Black
Contest ends: Midnight, Friday March 31, Eastern Standard time, I will make the announcement Saturday, April 1, 2017. Stay tuned and Good Luck!